domingo, 6 de dezembro de 2009

(re)aberto!

Cocktail (1988) - The World's Last Barman Poet

I am the last barman poet
I see America drinking the fabulous cocktails I make
Americans getting stinky on something I stir or shake
The sex on the beach
The schnapps made from peach
The velvet hammer
The Alabama slammer.
I make things with juice and froth
The pink squirrel
The three-toed sloth.
I make drinks so sweet and snazzy
The iced tea
The kamakazi
The orgasm
The death spasm
The Singapore sling
The dingaling.
America you've just been devoted to every flavor I got
But if you want to got loaded
Why don't you just order a shot?
Bar is open!

Um comentário:

fantasma disse...

Epáááááááá!!
O Cocktail! O "meu" Tom Cruise!! Não consigo ver o video, mas a minha cabeça visualiza de cor o Tomzinho a dizer isto em cima do balcão, com as entoações todas...